Archive for January, 2010
Posted on Friday, January 8th, 2010
“Earlier I discussed my favorite LPs of the year, but why leave the fun to just one? I asked some of my favorite artists and promoters for their 2009 highlights. The responses were great. You already saw some of them. Justina listed some quotes, Liam Wilson talked about Philly, and Josh Graham listed good things about 2009. You’ll find lists of favorite songs and albums of the year, not to mention answers to crucial questions like:
- What are Coalesce‘s favorite pizza toppings?
- Which one of my top 20 artists of the year tried to get in a cab with Kirsten Dunst?
- What is the #1 sauce/condiment of 2009?
Find out the answers to those questions and more, below” –BlackBubbleGum, Brooklyn Vegan
Olly Pearson of Moss‘s Top 10 of 2009
1. Saint Vitus (live times 3)
4. The madness of the Electric Wizard / Blood Ceremony tour
5. Getting tattooed
6. The Pretty Things
7. The Death SS shirt Liz made me
8. Hellfest, Roadburn, ATP and the other festivals where I had an insane time and only saw two bands
9. ‘Love Sex Fear Death: The Inside Story of the Process Church of the Final Judgement’
Posted on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010
The votes are in, the points have been awarded and the math has been done. More than 150 of you have taken the time to forward your Top 10 list for the Roadburn Album of the Decade. Here then is your list (and a stunning list it is). It seems […]